No announcement yet.

Why not one more...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! It's that time of year again, I forgot how much I love riding this bike!

Comment

Yes, that's a smart little ride, beautiful.
      The price is high to me, I can see spending it on that if I had it though
      Enjoy!!

Comment

Originally posted by JNG View Post
        Thanks for the warm welcome! I might have overpaid but sentiment demands it occasionally. Cost me $1799 + $585 shipping and after receiving it, I would have paid more. The bike is unbelievably clean and runs excellent. Idle is a little high at 2K RPM's and the suspension is a little soft but that is being pretty picky for a 38 year old bike! It even has the original owner's manual and tool kit. The owner's manual has the date of purchase (8/18/1978) written in it along with all the services that had been done, love finding little things like that.

Shipped it through Keyboard Carriers. They did an acceptable job, hired them 8/4 and they delivered 8/23. A little longer than I wanted but still acceptable and the bike arrived undamaged.
        Wow! Immaculate bike for under $2400 including shipping is a nice deal. I have a $3K threshold on bike purchases so this is perfect.

Enjoy and welcome to the GSR.

Ed
        GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
        GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
        Originally posted by GSXR7ED
        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Working...
        X