sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      I love the "Gold Wing" tank.

lol...thought you would Steve...
      No signature

Comment

How about that disclaimer at the end of the video? And I thought you could actually use this dent pulling material.
        Larry

'79 GS 1000E
        '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
        '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
        '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
        '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

I found that video last week, and thought it was serious until it showed cutting steel rods with a nail trimmer.
          Then I saw the Ichiban Moto logo.
          "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
          1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
          1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
          1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

I also wasted too much time being fooled by one of their videos, when I was looking for solid advice and help. Don't care for their sense of humor, won't ever click on them again.

Comment

See if you get any stickers.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman900ss View Post
                I also wasted too much time being fooled by one of their videos, when I was looking for solid advice and help. Don't care for their sense of humor, won't ever click on them again.
                Lol...lighten up.
                No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                  Lol...lighten up.
                  No sir, I will not when it comes to being played for a fool- once. I won't be back twice. I take the limited time I have available for my GS project seriously, and don't look for silly attempts at youtube humor when I need honest and practical advice instead.

Comment

No sir, I will not when it comes to being played for a fool- once. I won't be back twice. I take the limited time I have available for my GS project seriously, and don't look for silly attempts at youtube humor when I need honest and practical advice instead.
                    Hahaha...is this Ichabon???
                    No signature

Comment

Wouldn't it make better sense to bend the rods BEFORE you glue/weld them to the tank? I'll have to dig out my old egg beater drill. He makes quick work of paint and epoxy with his, lol!

1982 GS1100 G converted by Motorcyclist magazine in 1986 to be a tribute to the Wes Cooley replica. 1982 Honda 900F. 1997 Yamaha VMax.
                      Also owned: 1973 Kawasaki Z1 900, 1972 Honda 750 K, 1976 Yamaha XS 650, 1980 Kawasaki KZ 1000 MKII, 1978 Kawasaki SR 650. Current cage is a 2001 Mustang Bullitt in Dark Highland Green. Bought new in Sept. 2001.

Comment

If you were thinking this was serious technical information any longer than when the fireworks came out of the gas tank then you are a fool.
                        Likewise if you think you're going to get any anti Ichiban sentiment going around here. He's one of us.

Comment

You mean it's not a serious how to video ? Sheet ! I'm going to have to cancel my order for metric vice grips....................
                          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Those should be easy to find in Canadia.

Comment

Taiwan Tire told me they were special order...............
                              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                              X