I like that one!
    Jedz Moto
    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
    1988 Honda GL1500-6
    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
    Originally posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Love this album... I bought it and got it from the UK (Yes I'm the only millennial that still buys CD's). If I really like the band I'll buy the album to show my support.
      It's called synth wave... I love it! Keep me going slow!
      Jedz Moto
      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
      1988 Honda GL1500-6
      2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
      2020 Honda Monkey Z125
      2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
      Originally posted by Hayabuser
      Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

I'm eclectic, certainly not mainstream. LOL

King Curtis, Soul Serenade.
        The orig. Capitol 45-single version published 1964 in 'true' Stereo.Musicians: King Curtis plays on a SAXELLO Soprano Sax, an old 1920s vintage Sax-instrumen...
        All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
          Love this album... I bought it and got it from the UK (Yes I'm the only millennial that still buys CD's)...
          ...I've got a Pioneer 100 CD carousel, that's nearly full, saying you ain't alone...

Comment

I'll toss in another.....classic CCR

Comment

I drug a bunch of Link Wray into a playlist on Sunday.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This is one of two instrumental songs I know of that was banned on the radio (the other is "Beaver Shot" by the The Tornados). This guy was still rocking into his 70s.
              sigpic Too old, too many bikes, too many cars, too many things

Comment

Last edited by bonanzadave; 04-02-2017, 07:46 PM.
                82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Dang Dave, that sure is sending me down an unplanned but good diversion this evening. Thanks.
                  Coming of age as a rock / metal fan in the 80s / 90s Cash was a known forefather of my music, but not someone I generally listened to much. I definitely appreciate his music.
                  I love this cover, unmistakably in Cash's style.

his farewell album is a pretty haunting collection of covers, particularly this Nine Inch Nails song.... And I detest Nine Inch Nails. Not this one though.
                  sigpic
                  When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                  -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                  -Rusty old scooter.
                  Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                  https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Mellow Americana song came on at my work, so I searched it on youtube. Think it was the Arlo Guthrie version though.
                    Don't know who sang it originally(???)
                    Actually some good country classics/ Old classics came up on the playlist.
                    I like the "magic carpet made of steel" line.
                    Meh, it b okay.

Comment

The great Steve Goodman wrote City of New Orleans.

Steve had some great friends too!
                      Last edited by eddie21; 04-03-2017, 01:33 AM.
                      IBA# 12860
                      Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
                      1984 KZ1100R
                      2008 Kawasaki KLR650
                      2011 Concours 1400

Comment

Tonight I discovered Mean Mary.

Think I've now played everything she ever did. Check out her other vids.

The continuing renovation of a GS850L

Comment

Renewed many many times: Hawkwind.Hawklords
                          Really dig this song and video:

This ones got bikes in it!
                          Last edited by Buffalo Bill; 04-07-2017, 04:28 PM.
                          "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                          1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                          1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                          1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Pink Floyd, most people love them or hate them. They took the odd to an art form. I think their strangest song was Seamus, it is an unplugged acoustic song with a twist. Seamus is a dog, and here is the cut.

1981 GS1100E
                            1982 GS1100E

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by B.C.G.S. View Post
                                Well that sent me down memory lane… (DAMN GOOD BAND)
                                "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                                1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                                1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                                1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Working...
                                X