Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Velvet Revolver

Listening to tonight

Velvet Revolver, Fall to Pieces......... RIP Scott.

Last edited by metalfab; 09-23-2017, 06:07 AM.
    1981 GS1100E
    1982 GS1100E

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Comment

Stunning new stuff from Plant and Hynde ...

"Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
      ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
      1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
        Stunning new stuff from Plant and Hynde ...

Total garbage.

Comment

Night Sounds, my product for August…

Night Sounds by Buffalo BiL:
          oooohhh, Jackson Pollock…
          "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
          1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
          1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
          1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Originally posted by B.C.G.S. View Post
            Total garbage.
            Not by a long, long shot.

And as dessert ...

"Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
            ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
            1982 CB900f

Comment

Old stuff, super classic

Billy Thorpe ~ Children of the Sun some hated it, some revered it. To me it was good to hear it again.

1981 GS1100E
              1982 GS1100E

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by metalfab View Post
                Old stuff, super classic

Billy Thorpe ~ Children of the Sun some hated it, some revered it. To me it was good to hear it again.

Both of those bring back great memories!

Steppenwolf- riding in my dad's 18 wheeler long hauls from LA (Oxnard, CA) to NYC carrying oranges...

Thorpe- early in my career traveling to towns near Albuquerque for work. Flooring installation in Bosque Farms and Belen, NM. No kids yet, early adult life shenanigans. Good times....
                Roger

Current rides
                1983 GS 850G
                2003 FJR 1300A
                Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Being a teenager in the early '80's, this was the one of many '80s anthems for us... We were also privy to the very beginnings of MTV and the 1st music videos offered to the public and it just snowballed from there.....

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
                    Night Sounds by Buffalo BiL:
                    oooohhh, Jackson Pollock…

Hey Bill,
                    What a unique sound! I laid on the couch last night trying to get the hectic work week out of my mind before bed. As I listened I was concentrating on the music trying to figure out what I was hearing, and before I knew it, all thoughts of work were gone.
                    Roger

Current rides
                    1983 GS 850G
                    2003 FJR 1300A
                    Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
                      Hey Bill,
                      What a unique sound! I laid on the couch last night trying to get the hectic work week out of my mind before bed. As I listened I was concentrating on the music trying to figure out what I was hearing, and before I knew it, all thoughts of work were gone.
                      Hey Roger, thanks giving it a listen!
                      All of August we have these very quiet nights with nothing but the sounds of crickets and katydids.
                      The synthetic sound effects represent a few of the weird dreams we have. In this case a woman screaming, dog chasing a varmit, monster stalking, growling at a flying saucer zooming by, and a Venus calling us back to bed.
                      Some of the weird sounds in the dark of sleep, some peaceful, some scary, some sexy.
                      Last edited by Buffalo Bill; 10-01-2017, 11:08 AM.
                      "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)

Comment

("Hammerhead") 2011 Grammy Winner for Best Rock Instrumental Performance. From the Emotion & Commotion CD(Guitar - Jeff Beck) (Drums - Alessia Mattalia) ( Ba...

Comment

Originally posted by 80GS850GBob View Post
                          Being a teenager in the early '80's, this was the one of many '80s anthems for us... We were also privy to the very beginnings of MTV and the 1st music videos offered to the public and it just snowballed from there.....
                          I just listened to that one last week. Her voice reminds me of Debbie Hairy, Blondie.
                          1981 GS1100E
                          1982 GS1100E

Comment

A few more oldies going pretty far back, the Zombies. These were pretty iconic back in the day. It might not be your thing, but to me they are mellow, and just flow.

1981 GS1100E
                            1982 GS1100E

Comment

Originally posted by B.C.G.S. View Post
                              Total garbage.
                              Bluebirds Over the Mountain;
                              Rather liked the guitar effects and animation, but the lyrics were so cornball I had to kill it.
                              Last edited by Buffalo Bill; 10-06-2017, 12:54 PM.

Comment

sigpic
                                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                                -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                                -Rusty old scooter.
                                Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                                https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                                https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Working...
                                X