No announcement yet.

To turn the status from lurker to newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey,tnx trevor.i think i shall look for a pic-uploader.
    Also i hold in memory the tip from roeme . Both like swinging doors towards a better forum's world

Comment

And yes to roeme :i ordered an original Made paintwork in great brit. Had been obvisiually a little Bit older. So i Had to restore some points of the onlayed Gold colour.
      I tried to peen the Engine by myself. But the air compressor Made thick eyes.so i went to a professional "glass blower "
      For the first i get off now.
      Greets
      Tammo
      Last edited by Guest; 10-24-2016, 12:07 PM.

Comment

very nice!

Comment

Comment

Hello at all,
            some more pictures i found inside the dark side of my computerbox.
            running picupload-program now.
            Tammo

Comment

All alloy parts are not coated with laquere or something else. only several times a year
              i ´wipe the surfaces with silicon-oil .so the metall will have corroding(?) no time.

Comment

Comment

My last project , just running for the next winter season.
                  it will become other faced than original outfit.
                  Last edited by Guest; 10-26-2016, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Ok maybe like this one

Comment

So have to work now a little part. then is time out here.
                      good morning to the world behind the sundown line
                      73 gl
                      Tammo
                      Last edited by Guest; 10-26-2016, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Is that a V65 or V7? Seems to come along nicely!
                        #1: 1979 GS 550 EC "Red" – Very first Bike / Overhaul thread        New here? ☛ Read the Top 10 Newbie mistakes thread
                        #2: 1978 GS 550 EC "Blue" – Can't make it a donor / "Rebuild" thread     Manuals (and much more): See Cliff's homepage here
                        #3: 2014 Moto Guzzi V7 II Racer – One needs a runner while wrenching
                        #4: 1980 Moto Guzzi V65C – Something to chill

Comment

Hallo/Hello roeme,
                          it is an 1000sp from 1979/80 . it was imported by the second owner from italy to germany in the early 90ies.
                          she is a real "italiana ". the windshield and other ugly unnecessary things i strapped down.
                          I think the gas-tank will become a smaller one from a suzuki gn250 or so.that changement of tanks will emphasize
                          the lovely big v-mot (more than 29 cu.in per side) . muahahaha ... sound and view will have to harmonize.

Looking for a pic .......
                          Last edited by Guest; 11-16-2016, 06:44 AM.

Comment

I'm happy you figured out the picture uploading. That will keep an interest in your posts although, I'm already excited about your thread. Keep up the good work!

Ed
                            GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                            GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                            Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                            Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Boah, die wird sicher superschön. Die Zylinder zu akzentuieren ist ne' coole Idee!

Really looking forward to see the build progress of the 1000 SP.
                              #1: 1979 GS 550 EC "Red" – Very first Bike / Overhaul thread        New here? ☛ Read the Top 10 Newbie mistakes thread
                              #2: 1978 GS 550 EC "Blue" – Can't make it a donor / "Rebuild" thread     Manuals (and much more): See Cliff's homepage here
                              #3: 2014 Moto Guzzi V7 II Racer – One needs a runner while wrenching
                              #4: 1980 Moto Guzzi V65C – Something to chill

Comment

hello at all ,
                                i had made a pic of the guzzi with a gas tank, i thought about.
                                btw the second pic is my cx500 honda i am running since about
                                5 years.
                                And in the backround a new old engine for my gsx750 is waiting for a life as a new born .
                                but will have time , first the italian lady must become roaring through the streets.
                                Greets Tammo

Last edited by Guest; 11-28-2016, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X