• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No BOM

for November? Did I miss something ?
    Larry

'79 GS 1000E
    '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
    '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
    '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
    '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Maybe no one submitted anything??? I submitted one of my motorcycles in the past, but apparently it didn't make the cut... Other than doing a full ground up restoration there's not much more I can do.
    My Motorcycles:
    22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
    22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
    82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
    81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
    79 1000e (all original)
    82 850g (all original)
    80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Originally posted by alke46 View Post
      Nope.
      Forum run by volunteers who do this of their own generosity.
      (look at about any other bike forum. Are run by for-profit corporation .... to describe further involves a lot of other issues.... has been discussed before.... GSR is good the way it is.)

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
      Maybe no one submitted anything??? I submitted one of my motorcycles in the past, but apparently it didn't make the cut... Other than doing a full ground up restoration there's not much more I can do.
      I have chatted with some recent reciepents, who say that they had submmitted photos months and months prior. So that make me think is still a backlog of submission.

Over the years, I too have submitted multiple times... and as the years passed, I have studyed the stated requirements for the photos. And I have studied the photos that were awarded (easy to see all of them in the gallery), and I observed what I thought the judge(es) must like in terms of photo composition. Without getting into to much detail here; basically I tried to figure out what the judges probably thought was a good picture composition, despite what I liked.

There is no doubt that the quality of your bikes (that I have seen) are worthy of such.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Thanks for the tips Redman, I'll have to give it another shot. (Pun intended) haha. I'm sure it's my photo technique or lack of and no fault of my motorcycle. My sister-in-law(professional Photographer) took some photos of my motorcycle last summer, I'll have to get a hold of her to see if she can send them to me. ��
        Last edited by storm 64; 11-29-2016, 08:17 PM.
        My Motorcycles:
        22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
        22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
        82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
        81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
        79 1000e (all original)
        82 850g (all original)
        80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Hello storm 64 -

Could you please re-submit that photo of your bike? What year and model is it?

Apparently this is the second time this year a "Bike of the Month" image did not properly upload because of a technical problem. I'm confident this issue has been resolved.

Unfortunately, November 2016 isn't going to be displayed for the entire month, but sometimes things happen.

If anyone out there has a photo to submit for the Bike of the Month feature, please submit it !

Thanks everyone, and sorry for delay.

markn

Comment

Originally posted by alke46 View Post

Comment

Wow dear, i just checked the link and it was really good.

Comment

Originally posted by robertpro07 View Post
                Wow dear, i just checked the link and it was really good.
                If you checked that link, that would get you the current month.

THis posting/thread is about the November 2016.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
                X