GS Resources Rocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS Resources Rocks

Just a quick note of appreciation prior to the festive season from a GS nut South of Melbourne Australia.
    Never ceases to amaze me the knowledge and assistance club members give.With the worldwide strength of this club you can post obscure questions and get answers or leads within hours.
    Special thanks to Rob Hayward in Canada and Dennis Roy in the U.S who both went out of their way and no doubt spent valuable time getting original components for a 78 GS 1000C seat to me ( pan and foam) so I can rebuild a bike close to its former original state.Top gentlemen!
    GS1000Cs are a bit of rarity in Oz so much appreciated.Maybe bike of the month one day....
    Regards Crawf - Mornington Peninsua Vic Australia

Yeah Rob is a great guy,got my 78 1000 off him to.He brought the MC back with him for it to.Had lots of others helping make my vision for it come true to.I even ask questions about my GPz750 project here because the knowledge base is so deep.

Comment

Great story...glad to hear there are helpful members here. I knew it already...it's nice to see members recognized for their support.

Ed
      GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
      Originally posted by GSXR7ED
      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Working...
      X