Pousseux is a great person to buy from!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pousseux is a great person to buy from!

Over the past couple years I have bought several items from Pousseux (some from Ebay, then later directly with him) and he has always worked great deals with me and the items always arrive in great shape.

A few weeks ago I bought an 1150 engine/tranny from him and it arrived a couple days ago, and it looks to be in very good condition. He even built one of the finest crates I have seen in along time - In fact I think I may use it for a small workbench later- lol!

Anyhow, I would just like to say if you're considering buying something he has for sale, do not hesitate, as he is a great person to buy from. Thank you Mike!
    1982 GS1100E "Jolene"

I agree.
    Parts from Mike are on 2 of my bikes and would certainly deal with him again.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

I have also purchased from him and have nothing but good things to say. It's nice not having to worry about the quality of person on the other end of a transaction!!!

Comment

Thank you I very appreciate your comments , I always try to give my best of myself for people and I believe that helping our neighbors always this come back to us (0: When people is happy I am happy too... You know make money is fun but when people is happy this is more important for me (0:

In same time Happy new year 2017 (0:

Mike God Bless you.

PS sorry if a few time my english is bad

Last edited by pousseux; 12-31-2016, 10:47 PM.
        sigpic I do not put skis on my motorcycle (-:
        Harley Davidson Fatboy
        Vulcan 800 modify old school (Give to my son)
        GS1150 original ( my baby )
        Bandit 1200 like european tuning
        And a S/C and T/G GS1150 (long time ago)

Comment

Working...
        X