No electricals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dre View Post
    Visually? can they be blown and not show?
    Yep it can happen
    1980/1981 GS450 - GS500 Cylinder + Piston Swap - "De-L'ed", custom seat, CB350 bits, 18" rear, etc.
    1977 GS550
    1977 GS750 - Cross country trip thread

Comment

Used a multi meter and got continuity on all fuses. I just dont know know. ARGGG. lol

Comment

Measure voltage, not continuity. Check for voltage at the battery and then the main 15 amp fuse. Turn on the ignition and then check for voltage at the switched fuses. By then you should know where the problem is between.

Like I mentioned earlier. Start a fresh thread for your problem and you'll get more rapid and less confusing postings.

1980 GS1000GT (Daily rider with a 1983 1100G engine)
        1998 Honda ST1100 (Daily long distance rider)
        1982 GS850GLZ (Daily rider when the weather is crap)

Darn, with so many daily riders it's hard to decide which one to jump on next.

JTGS850GL aka Julius

GS Resource Greetings

Comment

So turns out that power source and main is getting power (hooking up my light probe) but ignition signal and head not at thw fuse box. Well were moving forward. lol

thanks for your help. figured it out. strand going to ignition came out. man Im bad at this. thanks again.
          Last edited by Guest; 04-25-2017, 06:56 PM.

Comment

I embarrassingly dont know how to start a new thread. Im such newb. sorry

Comment

Working...
            X