Members pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Members pictures

I note that i and other members have pictures of their bikes when responding to threads.

Is it possible to see them in a bigger size ?
    I for one want to see these bikes ?
    Just a thought as i simply cannot expand the pictures ?
    UKJULES
    ---------------------------------
    Owner of following bikes:
    1980 Suzuki GS550ET
    1977 Yamaha RD 250D
    1982 Kawasaki GPZ 750 R1
    1980 Suzuki GSX 250E

If you are talking about the red bike pictured in your avatar (next to your screen name), no, that is required to be a small size.

If you want some help turning the bikes in your signature to LINKS, let me know.

To see what would happen, click on any of the bikes shown in MY signature.

sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

No, cant see larger version of a persons Avatar (top of post, next to user name).
      But can go to thier user profile and maybe they have same or similar picture in an album.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Ok understand - thanks jules.
        UKJULES
        ---------------------------------
        Owner of following bikes:
        1980 Suzuki GS550ET
        1977 Yamaha RD 250D
        1982 Kawasaki GPZ 750 R1
        1980 Suzuki GSX 250E

Comment

Well,I had copied somebody's to my own pics collection before I saw it used as an avatar here, just like it for some reason:

I've posted a larger image of my avatar in a DDaniels' thread about his model...It clearly has a buffer wheel in hand-drill (Homemade attachment) setting on the seat veiwed larger ...work in progress pic.

Hey, when I googled wooden motorcycle to find the image, whole bunch popped up...interesting concept. I often wonder whether wooden airplanes are safer than aluminum due to flex. Thing is a bow and arrow can be made from wood but aluminum can only flex a few times even compared to steel then it gives and snaps...wood is often stronger and much lighter than mild steel for ramps I've noticed as well, for example...maybe it's not such a silly concept(?)

Comment

I just have a link to my bike in the sig. I took one of my pictures on Photobucket and resized it so it wasn't too big. When I first joined, I asked why more people didn't do that (I wanted to see the bikes as well) and got a few members jump down my throat about not having signature pictures. I'm assuming it's okay as no moderators have deleted it or asked me to delete it.

1982 GS1100 G converted by Motorcyclist magazine in 1986 to be a tribute to the Wes Cooley replica. 1982 Honda 900F. 1997 Yamaha VMax.
            Also owned: 1973 Kawasaki Z1 900, 1972 Honda 750 K, 1976 Yamaha XS 650, 1980 Kawasaki KZ 1000 MKII, 1978 Kawasaki SR 650. Current cage is a 2001 Mustang Bullitt in Dark Highland Green. Bought new in Sept. 2001.

Comment

Working...
            X