• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 77 GS750

Just picked up this 77 GS750 with 16,300 mile
    for $500 to along with my 80 GS850G
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest; 01-04-2017, 11:32 PM.

That's got to be the deal of the year! it looks to be in great condition in the picture, is it?
    Rob
    1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Yes it is, it ran 6 months ago but its to cold here to get it going. The guy had it posted in LETGO only, wanted $1,000

Comment

That is a really nice looking bike for the price. Congratulations! Enjoy

Comment

What a bargoon!
          Looks like i will be spending more time on the computer having never looked at Letgo.
          2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

That's a beautiful catch! Congrats and enjoy the heck out of her when the weather improves.

Ed
            GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
            GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
            Originally posted by GSXR7ED
            Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Holy crap! Nice find!
              "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
              ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
              1982 CB900f

Comment

Cool bike I picked up a blue one a few months ago with about the same miles but for DOUBLE that and still thought it was a pretty good deal! How do you find those handlebars? Mine came with `cruiser' type bars that are really high and put my wrists at a weird angle. I was thinking about getting some like the ones on your bike but maybe with a bit more height.
                1980/1981 GS450 - GS500 Cylinder + Piston Swap - "De-L'ed", custom seat, CB350 bits, 18" rear, etc.
                1977 GS550
                1977 GS750 - Cross country trip thread

Comment

great find!...now go have a look at the "craigslist funnies" thread and the '78 pos someone is trying to sell for $1,100...you did well!
                  1979 CBX, AW440 Maico, GS1150EF

Comment

I thought I got a deal on my 750, but man that is the deal of the year if not the century! I really like the black and blue paint scheme.

Comment

Sweet. I just made the same deal only mine didnt look as hot....gs.jpg

Comment

Just saw the post on the new bike. Congrats, looks like a killer deal!! We will definitely get together for a ride in the spring!!
                        83 gs850
                        07 vtx1300c

Comment

Working...
                        X