No announcement yet.

Gs1000 Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks dude I saw you might be selling yours, the boss wants me to sell this one but I have a lot of time but not a lot of money invested in it. I want a bike I can thrash some corners on, I know shafts are not as popular as chains for. That but this one rides pretty sweet

Comment

Pit replica makes really good seat covers if you want to stay stock. Check them out on ebay. Like the bike! Great work!
      Ron
      When I die, just cremate me and put me in my GS tank. That way I can go through these carbs, one more time!
      1978 GS750E - November 2017 BOTM
      1978 GS1000C - May 2021 BOTM
      1982 GS1100E
      1999 Honda GL1500SE

Comment

Originally posted by Gs1000g View Post
        Thanks dude I saw you might be selling yours, the boss wants me to sell this one but I have a lot of time but not a lot of money invested in it. I want a bike I can thrash some corners on, I know shafts are not as popular as chains for. That but this one rides pretty sweet
        You get the trail and rake set up right that shafty will handle just fine, trust me lol
        I build Pipers

Comment

It's all stock GSK rear air shocks and stock front forks with progressive springs so hopefully it's just fine

Comment

Working...
          X