WSBK Phillip IS AUS- 1st round Johnny Rea doubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WSBK Phillip IS AUS- 1st round Johnny Rea doubles

There's 2 videos I didn't post of race 1&2 (22min ea.), but the sound of this bike gets me all fired up for spring.
    Tail cam, so a lot of a$$.
    Kawasaki seems to be ruling at the moment, with some ducs near by.
    Last edited by Carter Turk; 03-01-2017, 08:32 PM.
    GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

spoiler in the title. Wow. thats impressive. even if its almost 6 days old

Comment

Originally posted by sharpy View Post
      spoiler in the title. Wow. thats impressive. even if its almost 6 days old
      Lol...my thoughts too. Please don't do that anymore...please.
      No signature

Comment

Figured it was old news...forgot all the rules and regulations on the web. Whoops.
        GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Originally posted by Carter Turk View Post
          Figured it was old news...forgot all the rules and regulations on the web. Whoops.
          No harm..just thinking ahead to motogp...
          No signature

Comment

Best to keep it to ure self. Tell ure really close friends if you have too. Its sort of ok to get a hit in the head from a friend LOL

Comment

I just watched the 2016 championship on YouTube. It's the first time I watched motorcycle racing besides motocross when I was a little kid. Wow, did it get me pumped! I'm thinking of getting a ticket to watch at Laguna Seca this summer.

Ill have to get caught up on this season...

Comment

Working...
              X