new/old member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new/old member

Hi all, I was a long time member under the same name. Hadn't logged in in a while so was deleted. Still have, love, and ride the wheels off my gs's. My favorites of all the many bikes I have owned thru the years. started riding 51 yrs ago on a 1964 Yamaha 80. Bill

Welcome Bill,

Nice to have you back on the GSR. I see you own a "T". Post pics of your bikes but especially your 1982 GS750T.

Ed
    Last edited by GSXR7ED; 03-08-2017, 07:36 AM.
    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

WILL TRY, it has 20, thou on the clock and is bone stock new as are my others.17161078_1450787791660034_724049058_n.jpg except my chopper. which is another story.

Comment

Nice "T"!

I've replaced my exhaust to V&H/4-1 and also Progressive rear shocks. I'm fixen' to replace the single disk front end to dual disk from an '82 GS1100. It's a future project but for this riding year, I'm rebuilding the existing front end.

I like stock bikes with the exception of the improvements like mine. Start an album in your profile...Hint-hint! Good to see another "T" owner. I have a link where you can share your pic of your "T". I'll post it in a bit.

Ed
        GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

I don't recall your name, but perhaps I just did not read the threads in which you were posting.

Anyway, welcome back as anyone who has that many bikes NEEDS to be here!

!
          "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
          Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Hey Bill,

Here's the link to "T" Nation thread:

Ed
            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Working...
            X