A little something I am working on

This is what Ive been spending all of my $ on lately
    Attached Files

another pic
    Attached Files

Comment

Too cool! I'll be following along.
      sigpic
      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
      -Rusty old scooter.
      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

What's your vision for the finished product?
        '83 GS650G
        '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Looks cool!
          "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
          ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
          1982 CB900f

Comment

Something similar to this
            Attached Files

Comment

Is that a Trident Eng frame ?

The XR69/1100 combo is legal here - but the 5.5 rear isn't....5.0 in max allowed.

Comment

No this is a CMR frame

Comment

Originally posted by GregT View Post
                  Is that a Trident Eng frame ?

The XR69/1100 combo is legal here - but the 5.5 rear isn't....5.0 in max allowed.
                  Hopefully my bike will be in the container heading to Phillip Island for next years Island Classic. I've been fortunate to go for the last four years. For the International Challenge race they let us foreigners use the 5.5" rear and up to 43mm forks

Comment

A lot of us would like to follow your XR69 build, so if you could provide new details along the way that would be great.
                    How about an introduction about yourself and your racing history.
                    It has been a while but Joe Weir used to post regularly here.
                    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

And maybe use photobucket for huge nice pics PLEASE

Comment

Originally posted by Suzuki XR69 View Post
                        Hopefully my bike will be in the container heading to Phillip Island for next years Island Classic. I've been fortunate to go for the last four years. For the International Challenge race they let us foreigners use the 5.5" rear and up to 43mm forks
                        Yeah, but if you're a Kiwi.....mutter, mutter.....Aussies - at least we're not sharing a continent with them now....

Comment

Looks good so far. Tracking
                          sigpic

Check out my rebuild thread here: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...GS-750-Rebuild

Comment

This is cooler than sheet. Thanks for sharing, except now they know your coming.
                            Current Rides: 82 GS1100E, 00 Triumph 955 Speed Triple, 03 Kawasaki ZRX1200, 01 Honda GL1800, '15 Kawasaki 1000 Versys
                            Past Rides: 72 Honda SL-125, Kawasaki KE-175, 77 GS750 with total yosh stage 1 kit, 79 GS1000s, 80 GS1000S, 82 GS750e,82 GS1000S, 84 VF500f, 86 FZR600, 95 Triumph Sprint 900,96 Triumph Sprint, 97 Triumph Sprint, 01 Kawasaki ZRX1200, 07 Triumph Tiger 1050, 01 Yam YFZ250F
                            Work in progress: 78 GS1000, unknown year GS1100ES

Comment

I know Joe from the Island Classic, he is a good dude and gave me tons of info on the buil as he has one himself

Comment

Working...
                              X