Howdy, All!

The dates are set, and at last, the plotting and planning has begun...

The dates are Thursday, June 8 through Sunday, June 11, 2017.

This is the weekend before Father's Day and two weeks after Memorial Day. As always, no lame excuses will be accepted!

The rally will once again be based in bucolic Bedford, Indiana, at the palatial Rosemount Motel. (Yes, that's actually two counties away from Brown County. Long story...)

SAVE THESE DATES:

If at all possible, plan to arrive the afternoon or evening of
THURSDAY, JUNE 8, 2017

in order to enjoy a FULL EPIC DAY OF RIDING on
FRIDAY, JUNE 9, 2017

Epic breakfast and more epic riding on:
SATURDAY, JUNE 10, 2017

Tearful departures on:
SUNDAY, JUNE 11, 2017

WATCH THIS SPACE FOR MORE INFO.

PLEASE DON'T CALL AND PESTER JAY AT THE ROSEMOUNT.

I'm the guy you gotta talk to.

I'm working on the rooming list, and emails have already gone out to last year's attendees, past attendees, and other interested parties from the date thread. If you think you should have gotten an email but you didn't, please let me know. The best way to reach me is to email brian@bwringer.com . Please do not use PMs through the forum unless you're in jail or something and truly desperate.

I have not sent messages yet to newbies, but please EMAIL ME to get on the list. Let me know if you'd like a room with one bed or two (these are usually Full beds -- no Queens or Kings here; you want fancy, go hit the Holiday Inn) or if you'd like to solicit a roommate, and I'll put you on the list and see what I can do. I need your real meatspace name, your forum username, a phone number that works, and your email address.

If you're not 110% sure you'll make it, please get a room you can cancel at the last minute at one of the chain motels.

Generally, what with all the cat herding involved in last minute cancellations and shuffling around (Start your 2017 motorcycle maintenance BEFORE Wednesday night at 2am, couldya maybe?), everyone gets a place to sleep complete with a roof. So far, no one has had to sleep in the parking lot, unless they really wanted to. Worst case, a few folks grab a room a block away at the Mark III.