Photo sharing apps for android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo sharing apps for android

Have a photobucket and the app worked great no adds what so ever. But recently the app decided it no longer will function on my phone and wont let me log in. I can log in on the website but we all know the problems associated with that.. so whats a good app to download that will alow me to save free photos and post them on here (and other forums) in full size?
    I build Pipers

I second that on photobucket recently really really starting to suck!!!! "What the heck is that beeping alarm sound??? Smoke Detectors? Appliance alarm??? Oooohhhh...WTF it's my phone!!!!" Malicious adware from photobucket was the cause every stinkin time!!!!!! They really went down the ****ter
    '77 GS750 920cc heavily modded
    '97 Kawasaki KDX220R rugged terrain ripper!
    '99 Kawasaki KDX220R​ rebuild in progress
    '79 GS425stock
    PROJECTS:
    '77 Suzuki PE250 woods racer
    '77 GS550 740cc major mods
    '77 GS400 489cc racer build
    '76 Rickman CR1000 GS1000/1100
    '78 GS1000C/1100

Comment

You aint kidding!! I found that if i left the app open for more than ten or so minutes with no activity that dang alarm would go off.. i managed to get it to let me log in but I'd like a back up
      I build Pipers

Comment

One photo per post is fine for me. No extra passwords and no changes yet.
        Kind of a drag but simpler.
        Alan

sigpic
        Weaned on a '74 450 Honda
        Graduated to an '82 GS850GL
        Now riding an '83 GS1100GL
        Added an '82 GS1100GL

Comment

But you are limited in the number of photos you can keep hosted long term on the GSR server, & we don't want to clog up the GSR server anyway...may as well make some megagiant photo host fill their servers up and not ours
          '77 GS750 920cc heavily modded
          '97 Kawasaki KDX220R rugged terrain ripper!
          '99 Kawasaki KDX220R​ rebuild in progress
          '79 GS425stock
          PROJECTS:
          '77 Suzuki PE250 woods racer
          '77 GS550 740cc major mods
          '77 GS400 489cc racer build
          '76 Rickman CR1000 GS1000/1100
          '78 GS1000C/1100

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck78 View Post
            But you are limited in the number of photos you can keep hosted long term on the GSR server, & we don't want to clog up the GSR server anyway...may as well make some megagiant photo host fill their servers up and not ours
            If I delete the photos from this server will the ones in my posts disappear?
            Alan

sigpic
            Added an '82 GS1100GL

Comment

I threw Photobucket out the door a year ago and have been using Flickr ever since. Very simple to use from a phone.
              Rob
              1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
              Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
                I threw Photobucket out the door a year ago and have been using Flickr ever since. Very simple to use from a phone.
                I'll try that because all of my correspondence is from my phone or tablet.
                But still, will I lose the pics on this server?
                Alan

sigpic
                Added an '82 GS1100GL

Comment

If you don't delete your photobucket account the pictures you have posted on here will always remain. If you do need to get rid of your photobucket account you'll need to move the pictures over from photobucket to Flicr then redo the pictures you've put on GSR with the flicr address. Can't be that many is there?
                  Rob
                  1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                  Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

No there's not many but they're on the GSR server.
                    I'll take Chuck's advice and keep them off of here and you're advice and check into Flickr.
                    Alan

sigpic
                    Added an '82 GS1100GL

Comment

Working...
                    X