Newbie owner of a 81" GS650e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie owner of a 81" GS650e

Hi everyone, I wanted to post this thread to introduce my self and to also take advantage of all the knowledge there is regarding the bikes and tips and all I can get. I currently live in Costa Rica, so parts are very limited here but thanks to internet i can get pretty much anything I need. I bought this bike about 3 weeks ago I´ve been trying to read and learn all i can before i start building and stripping the bike down, so that i know what i want and to have a better idea of the results i want. i was trying to look for any thread or post about the compatibility of a 86" GSXR 750 so that i can get spare parts like brakes forks carbs and the starter, but i couldn't find any, maybe somebody can give me a heads up since i found this bike for parts for about 400 bucks so if it works i think i have a bargain to get all this awesome parts to refresh my 81" GS with better performance parts. if theres a post for this can someone please paste the links to it

hope anyone reads this and can give me some tips

2017-02-28 10.34.53.jpg

Welcome... You have some work ahead of you! Is that $400 usa dollars?
    1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Hi tom203, yea $400 us dollars, i dont even know why he´s selling it that cheap, guess he needs space and money...

Comment

Your pic shows a bike missing lots of vital parts... do you or the seller have more goodies of this bike lying around?
        1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
        X