MotoGP 2017!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MotoGP 2017!!!

Really looking forward to this years MotoGP....It will be hard to top last year though. Something like 9 different winners!

I'm having a garage party tomorrow to show the race....I'm ready!

No signature

Watching right now, Josh Herron really? shame that somebody with that much pure talent, has a ten cent head....
    Dee Durant '83 750es (Overly molested...) '88 gl1500 (Yep, a wing...)

Comment

Had a great day in the garage....awesome race!

And I was graced by this gentleman's presence today....Baron...turned 90 last fall...this is a pic of him when he was a young man of 84 years of age on his VFR at Mission race track. Check out that lean!! He told me he was t-boned on that bike two tears ago and now has hip issues....so now he ride a 650 Bergman.....inspiring!!!

No signature

Comment

Oh yeah, leaning that VFR over.
        To think that's 32 years from now for me.

Great race too, super exciting to watch for the first time in a while.
        Some great battles and corner dicing, with some top speed advantages on the straight.
        GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Baron inspires me much more than Herron.
          "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
          ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
          1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
            Baron inspires me much more than Herron.
            No kidding eh Mason... He was such a gentleman...thanked me so many times for being there....I have a a lot of respect for a man like that.
            No signature

Comment

Just watched it , looking good for a interesting season .

Comment

Wow, 90 & still riding.
                Nice garage setup, but I see you have room for one more Suzuki banner.

Comment

Trev, did you stream over the Internet? Wondering if you saw a slight stutter in the video every 3 seconds? I watched the No Spoiler recording as I was busy when the race was on, maybe that was the difference? Like to get that worked out before the next race....
                  sigpic
                  09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
                  1983 GS1100e
                  82\83 1100e Frankenbike
                  1980 GS1260
                  Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Originally posted by isleoman
                    Suzuki was competitive. Hope Ianoni can shake his loosing ways. Lorenzo must be doing some soul searching. If the Yamaha team stays this competitive it's going to be a great season. Hope Rossi and Vinales stay close in points.
                    That was pretty much a Spoiler.....
                    sigpic
                    09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
                    1983 GS1100e
                    82\83 1100e Frankenbike
                    1980 GS1260
                    Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Originally posted by bobgroger View Post
                      Trev, did you stream over the Internet? Wondering if you saw a slight stutter in the video every 3 seconds? I watched the No Spoiler recording as I was busy when the race was on, maybe that was the difference? Like to get that worked out before the next race....
                      Hi Bob, I'm a motogp subscriber. Third season. I always watch it on "spoiler alert"...no "stutter" experienced.
                      Cheers
                      No signature

Comment

Originally posted by bobgroger View Post
                        I have a subscription as well and watched the no spoiler version later in the day, same stutter in my stream too. Was there through all three races, very annoying!

I shutdown pretty much everything else on my network and all I could on the machine I was using for streaming and still no difference, I'm thinking it was their feed Bob.
                        It's smoke that make electronic components work.
                        Every time I've let the smoke out by mistake, they never work again.
                        '80 GS250T... long gone... And back!
                        '86 Honda Bol D'Or... very sadly long gone
                        '82 GS1000SZ
                        '82 GS1100GL
                        '01 Honda CBR1100XX BlackBird

Comment

Originally posted by Wallowgreen View Post
                          I have a subscription as well and watched the no spoiler version later in the day, same stutter in my stream too. Was there through all three races, very annoying!

I shutdown pretty much everything else on my network and all I could on the machine I was using for streaming and still no difference, I'm thinking it was their feed Bob.
                          No stutter for me...watched all three races on spoiler alert. Maybe coming from Dubai it had a hard time crossing the American border? LOl
                          No signature

Comment

I just have to say your garage is awesome!
                            Jordan

1977 Suzuki GS750 (My first bike)
                            2000 Kawasaki ZRX1100
                            1973 BMW R75/5

Comment

Originally posted by isleoman
                              Suzuki was competitive. Hope Ianoni can shake his loosing ways. Lorenzo must be doing some soul searching. If the Yamaha team stays this competitive it's going to be a great season. Hope Rossi and Vinales stay close in points.
                              Basically when ure on the web and EVERYONE has different time zone, job or what ever, you keep your mouth shut for a least a week with any sort of results. Thats what i think any way.

Comment

Working...
                              X