MotoGP 2017!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sharpy View Post
    Basically when ure on the web and EVERYONE has different time zone, job or what ever, you keep your mouth shut for a least a week with any sort of results. Thats what i think any way.

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...oto-GP-pratice
    If you don't want to know the result, don't go to thread entitled MotoGP 2017! Common sense people. There are others who have see the race and would like to discuss it.
    '20 Ducati Multistrada 1260S, '93 Ducati 750SS, '01 SV650S, '07 DL650, '01 DR-Z400S, '80 GS1000S, '85 RZ350

Comment

Originally posted by RichDesmond View Post
      If you don't want to know the result, don't go to thread entitled MotoGP 2017! Common sense people. There are others who have see the race and would like to discuss it.
      I am on another motorcycle forum and they have a thread titled "Motogp, spoiler alert"...and in that they will duscuss the results right after the race and so on....
      But they also have threads with a title like the one I used...in that they will not reveal the winners. Works very well.
      No signature

Comment

Originally posted by RichDesmond View Post
        I have to agree. I stayed away from this thread until I had watched the race just to be sure. Also, no one has posted the actual race results, just a few hints on how things turned out.

Putting a spoiler alert in the thread title when you are about to reveal race results is appreciated now that the season is underway.

Mark
        1982 GS1100E
        1998 ZX-6R
        2005 KTM 450EXC

Comment

Originally posted by mmattockx View Post
          I have to agree. I stayed away from this thread until I had watched the race just to be sure. Also, no one has posted the actual race results, just a few hints on how things turned out.

Putting a spoiler alert in the thread title when you are about to reveal race results is appreciated now that the season is underway.
          Mark
          Argentina had no stuttering viewed live for me. Haven't tried No Spoiler. COTA will confirm if it is a PAL vs NTSC problem
          sigpic
          09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
          1983 GS1100e
          82\83 1100e Frankenbike
          1980 GS1260
          Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Don't often get to watch live so I watched the no spoiler again, there was stutter but didn't seem as bad as before. Be interesting to find out how COTA looks...
            It's smoke that make electronic components work.
            Every time I've let the smoke out by mistake, they never work again.
            '80 GS250T... long gone... And back!
            '86 Honda Bol D'Or... very sadly long gone
            '82 GS1000SZ
            '82 GS1100GL
            '01 Honda CBR1100XX BlackBird

Comment

Originally posted by Wallowgreen View Post
              Don't often get to watch live so I watched the no spoiler again, there was stutter but didn't seem as bad as before. Be interesting to find out how COTA looks...
              France was OK for the Sunday rides, but the no spoiler qualifying was in horrible resolution and went from OK to unwatchable regularly
              sigpic
              09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
              1983 GS1100e
              82\83 1100e Frankenbike
              1980 GS1260
              Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

I agree Bob, dreadful quality! Not worth the subscription at this point...
                It's smoke that make electronic components work.
                Every time I've let the smoke out by mistake, they never work again.
                '80 GS250T... long gone... And back!
                '86 Honda Bol D'Or... very sadly long gone
                '82 GS1000SZ
                '82 GS1100GL
                '01 Honda CBR1100XX BlackBird

Comment

Working...
                X