Float Seats and Needles '79 GS1000E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Float Seats and Needles '79 GS1000E

My number 3 VM carburetor is at it again, it won't fire. It has done this periodically and a few thumps on the bowl would have it going for the rest of the season. That is not working and I'm tired of fooling with it. Who is the best vendor for new Suzuki needles and seats, they seem to be quite expensive everywhere I have looked? I'm thinking of replacing them all. After my last cleaning, everything was working perfectly but that only lasted a season. I can't twist and turn like I Used too, so a total rebuild off of the bike is much easier on me but not something I want to do every year.
    Last edited by OldVet66; 03-26-2017, 09:58 AM.
    '78 GS1000E, Dyna-S ignition, Dyna Green Coils, K&N pods, Delkevic SS 4-1 exhaust, Dynojet Stage 3 jet kit, Russell SS Brake Lines, Progressive suspension, Compu-Fire series Regulator 55402 and Advmonster cree LED headlight conversion.

For oem parts many here have had great service from Parts Oultaw.
    Wholesale Pricing On OEM Parts For Suzuki, KTM, & Yamaha. Specializing in Suzuki & Yamaha Vintage Motorcycle Parts.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Thanks for the link, my local shop wanted $47.00 for each seat and needle.
      '78 GS1000E, Dyna-S ignition, Dyna Green Coils, K&N pods, Delkevic SS 4-1 exhaust, Dynojet Stage 3 jet kit, Russell SS Brake Lines, Progressive suspension, Compu-Fire series Regulator 55402 and Advmonster cree LED headlight conversion.

Comment

Working...
      X