Reproduction Decals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reproduction Decals?

So, I emailed them a couple of days ago asking about some non-standard decals for my 1100E. Haven't heard a peep out of them since. Does anybody know if this is typical for them? Is it indicative of their customer service in general?

This is the site I used: http://www.diablocycle.com/

Thanks,
    Mark
    1982 GS1100E
    1998 ZX-6R
    2005 KTM 450EXC

I had them do my meter faces and they did a great job. As I recall, they're all about "oem" reproduction decals...probably not so much for custom {if they haven't gotten back to you.

Try these folks on ebay....they do nice looking oem decals in UK sold variants.

This is the UK sold version, but I'm starting to rather like it...I'd be one of a kind here since the correct oem pattern for my '80 is simple pin stripes.

Comment

I have purchased 3 sets of decals from them with zero complaints.
      Great communications, quality product and fast shipping.
      Can't speak to their custom work.
      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

I've bought from them. Communication was good. I had to wait about three months for mine to arrive but they were upfront in telling me that they were out of stock and if I wanted them I would have to wait. They arrived within the time frame they gave me........
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
        X