DEMON SPEED RACING Anti Dive By Pass Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DEMON SPEED RACING Anti Dive By Pass Plates

I removed the factory anti dive units from my 83 GS1100E. Have owned machine since new. Over the years, replaced the factory units a couple of times because of leaks at the plunger seal.

Tim at Demon Speed Racing manufactures a beautiful and functional 'block off' unit that looks just beautiful. Quality anodized (black or 'bare' aluminum) finish looks factory enough on my GS.

Last year I installed Gold Valve Emulators and Sonic Springs, new fork bushings and seals and wipers etc. Satisfied there too. Emulator install 'defeats' the anti dive units, incidentally. Yes, I know....not ever really effective anyway.

Biggest improvement is less travel in brake lever. And, I do like the uncluttered look of the fork.

COST: About $80.00 delivered. 4 days. Tim, thank you.

( A GSR Post from a few years ago)

11-27-2012, 09:26 AM #1 demonspeedracing Guest

Demon Speed Racing billet GS parts

Demon Speed Racing is proud to present the (almost) complete line of Suzuki anti dive block off plates.

Block off plate is actually a little bit misleading as the fork oil has to flow through the plate in order to give you some sort of damping. A flat plate covering the holes would just lock up the front end making it virtually rigid. So bypass plate would be a better description.

As you can see in the following pic I make three different types. One for the electrically controlled anti dive units on the GSXR1100. The earlier GSXR750 and GS1150 mechanical anti dive units and finally the hydraulically activated GS1100 units.

All 'sets' come with plates ready to install, new o-rings and stainless fasteners. Available in black anodized or clear anodized to match your forks. All kits are the same price. Please contact me at demonspeedracing@gmail.com for questions, pricing and orders.

All GSR members receive 10% off and greater discounts are available when buying 10 or more sets. Happy to ship worldwide.

Timothy
Working...
X