RS36 carb rebuild guide / video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RS36 carb rebuild guide / video?

There are a few amazing VM and BS guides around here. Or @ Basscliff.
    I can't find one for the RS carbs.

( I cleaned them once already, found previous owner did some weird things, like disable the accelerator pumps... I need to start over from "fresh out of the box".)

Any suggestions? Any help is always appreciated ! :-)
    1980 GS1000G - The Beast - GOING... GOING... yup, it's gone. I'm bikeless !!! GAaaahh !!!
    1978 KZ1000C1 Police - GONE !
    1983 GPZ750, aka ZX750A1 - restored, fresh paint... Gave it back, it was a loaner !!!
    Check My Albums for some of the 30+ headaches I've dealt with

I know -JUST- enough to make me REALLY dangerous !

Thank you !!!
    1980 GS1000G - The Beast - GOING... GOING... yup, it's gone. I'm bikeless !!! GAaaahh !!!
    1983 GPZ750, aka ZX750A1 - restored, fresh paint... Gave it back, it was a loaner !!!

Comment

More reading material !

The Mikuni Group manufactures superior products for a wide range of industries, including automotive, commercial vehicles, powersports, general purpose, household and safety, as well as export and sales of aerospace parts.

The last paragraph of the Main Jet page about "roll off" is worth it's weight in gold... or beer.

Edit: more info, The Sudco Book: https://blackyninja.files.wordpress....ing-manual.pdf
      Last edited by exdirtbiker; 05-03-2017, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X