Mac Motorcycle Seat Covers --- Ebay Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mac Motorcycle Seat Covers --- Ebay Store

I have now bought and use 3 of his covers and am very happy with the service and quality. Last one he did not even have available so I sent him the old 82' GS650E cover and he made one for it, so now he also has the template available. These are NOT the oem type style, just good usable simple design covers and I could not be more happy. I will get some pics and post as well but you should go check out his Ebay Store http://stores.ebay.com/Mac-Motorcycl...-Covers?_rdc=1

My local upholstery guy wanted $160 to redo my seat from scratch. With Mac's cover and me paying to have a good friend install I saved over 1/2 that money. This is a true endorsement but not paid endorsement

PS Oh, and on most seat I recommend buying new seat pan edge protector. You can talk to Mac and see if he has any. You can buy it bulk online for cheap if needed.

Can you post a picture of one of the covers installed?
    Rob
    1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Off the bike, on the bike. This is my KZ400.kawi.jpg

Comment

Off the bikekz1.jpg Just after I got it back. The one thing Mac lacks is that most of the covers he is selling are not shown mounted, which is nice to see. I have had this seat cover now for a year. If I remember this one cost like $38 shipped

Comment

Good info, thanks.

The seat cover on my L model is basically a wreck at this point and I've been meaning to get something done about it. I don't really like the look of the OEM seat cover (what pitreplica sells) and figured a custom-made seat would cost a few hundred at least. But these look pretty reasonable and the price is certainly right.

I'll have to see if he's got one for me or if he can make one.
          Charles
          --
          1979 Suzuki GS850G

Read BassCliff's GSR Greeting and Mega-Welcome!

Comment

Wow .. I am a leather guy and for those prices and based on those pix I would just buy from him and save myself the time. Great link!

Comment

I had one on my 1978 GS750 when I had the bigger seat. The fit and quality was great, but it did look a little like a fat caterpillar. I like the ones with the flat side panels much better.
              I have since switched to the skinny 1977 seat.
              Regards,
              Jason

Comment

Interesting.But yeah the pleats down the side looks pretty bad IMO.Most seem to be smooth sided though.

Comment

Did you get that one from Mac, with the pleats all the way down? THis is the GS650E seat cover I just got done from him. Pleats not all the way on the side.650e.jpg

Comment

Yes, it was from Mac. He seems to have a few different patterns now, I imagine he would build one to suit buyers preference. Quality was A1.
                    Regards,
                    Jason

Comment

'79 gs1000E seat cover for low profile seat/

I need a new seat cover for my '79 gs1000E but I would like to have a smaller seat. The pan shape is OK but the seat just looks huge for the size of the tank and ruins the lines of the bike. I have a '77 gs750 with I think the stock seat but a mustang seat cover and that bike has beautiful lines.... Has anyone had good experience cutting down or replacing the stock seat foam to get a lower profile seat?.. Otherwise is it possible to mount a different seat to the stock seat hinges?? My '77 gs750 seat pan/hinges look completely different so swapping that seat in is a no go// I did find the mac seat cover for my bike and was thinking I could cut down or replace the foam (with denser foam) and just wrap more of the cover under the seat..

Ideas??
                      1979 gs1000e (everyday) 1977 gs750 for sale
                      1983 yam xj550 maxim streetbob sold
                      1995 gsx750F everyday fighterjet 1990 gsx1100F for sale
                      2000kaw zx600
                      2003 BMW K1200GT sport tour
                      2000Buel Cyclone M2 motorwork
                      1984 Yam venture xvz1200 -long ride/cold ride ride gf ride..
                      1978 Honda cb750F3 supersport top end (still)
                      1976 Harley FL 3/8" S&S stroker - motor out way too long
                      1980 Harley fxs80 - wacked good on this one

Comment

Working...
                      X