Thread: Mac Motorcycle Seat Covers --- Ebay Store

Default Mac Motorcycle Seat Covers --- Ebay Store

I have now bought and use 3 of his covers and am very happy with the service and quality. Last one he did not even have available so I sent him the old 82' GS650E cover and he made one for it, so now he also has the template available. These are NOT the oem type style, just good usable simple design covers and I could not be more happy. I will get some pics and post as well but you should go check out his Ebay Store http://stores.ebay.com/Mac-Motorcycl...-Covers?_rdc=1

My local upholstery guy wanted $160 to redo my seat from scratch. With Mac's cover and me paying to have a good friend install I saved over 1/2 that money. This is a true endorsement but not paid endorsement

PS Oh, and on most seat I recommend buying new seat pan edge protector. You can talk to Mac and see if he has any. You can buy it bulk online for cheap if needed.

Can you post a picture of one of the covers installed?
    Rob
    78' 1000, 80' 1000G, 86' DR600 and few other bits n pieces
    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Off the bike, on the bike. This is my KZ400.kawi.jpg

Off the bikekz1.jpg Just after I got it back. The one thing Mac lacks is that most of the covers he is selling are not shown mounted, which is nice to see. I have had this seat cover now for a year. If I remember this one cost like $38 shipped

Good info, thanks.

The seat cover on my L model is basically a wreck at this point and I've been meaning to get something done about it. I don't really like the look of the OEM seat cover (what pitreplica sells) and figured a custom-made seat would cost a few hundred at least. But these look pretty reasonable and the price is certainly right.

I'll have to see if he's got one for me or if he can make one.

Wow .. I am a leather guy and for those prices and based on those pix I would just buy from him and save myself the time. Great link!
    1982 Suzuki GS750E

I had one on my 1978 GS750 when I had the bigger seat. The fit and quality was great, but it did look a little like a fat caterpillar. I like the ones with the flat side panels much better.
    I have since switched to the skinny 1977 seat.
    Regards,
    Jason

Interesting.But yeah the pleats down the side looks pretty bad IMO.Most seem to be smooth sided though.

Did you get that one from Mac, with the pleats all the way down? THis is the GS650E seat cover I just got done from him. Pleats not all the way on the side.650e.jpg

Yes, it was from Mac. He seems to have a few different patterns now, I imagine he would build one to suit buyers preference. Quality was A1.
    Regards,
    Jason