Google-hosted Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google-hosted Photos

Hey all! I'd really like to link to Google Photos for my posts, since my phone pics automatically back up there, but I don't seem to be doing it right. It seems nobody but me can see the photos.

One member mentioned that I may not have my photos set to 'public' on Google, so now I'm trying to pull a bunch of shots into an album and set that album as 'anyone with the link can view'. Anyone have experience using G-photos on GSR? Do you think my 'public' album will do the trick? Can you see the image below?

Thank for any input!

Josh

I don't use Google photos but I can see your picture just fine...........
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Works over here as well.
      #1: 1979 GS 550 EC "Red" – Very first Bike / Overhaul thread        New here? ☛ Read the Top 10 Newbie mistakes thread
      #2: 1978 GS 550 EC "Blue" – Can't make it a donor / "Rebuild" thread     Manuals (and much more): See Cliff's homepage here
      #3: 2014 Moto Guzzi V7 II Racer – One needs a runner while wrenching
      #4: 1980 Moto Guzzi V65C – Something to chill

Comment

I have to figure it out every time. I keep finding a way to link them that breaks after a day, so I have to go back and find another way. I still prefer it to Photobucket, by a long, long way.
        Dogma
        --
        O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
        '80 GS850 GLT
        '80 GS1000 GT
        '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

OK, thanks, fellas - hopefully the album + "anyone with link can view" album setting will do the trick. Dogma, hopefully it'll keep working, cause Photobucket feels very early-2000's to me, lol. Course, main thing is that I don't have a PB account and don't want the bother if I can help it. Thanks again! Josh

Comment

Yah, before you go to PB, have a look at imgur.

Though tbh free image hosters come and go. There's no money in that business really (unless you inject ads), so the hoster of todays' fashion may the the photobucket of tomorrow.
            #1: 1979 GS 550 EC "Red" – Very first Bike / Overhaul thread        New here? ☛ Read the Top 10 Newbie mistakes thread
            #2: 1978 GS 550 EC "Blue" – Can't make it a donor / "Rebuild" thread     Manuals (and much more): See Cliff's homepage here
            #3: 2014 Moto Guzzi V7 II Racer – One needs a runner while wrenching
            #4: 1980 Moto Guzzi V65C – Something to chill

Comment

Working...
            X