Please help noise in driveline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help noise in driveline

Hi guys i still have that weird whining noise from cover area also other side clutch side push kn clutch noise goes away let off gas noise goes away mostly in third fourth and fifth gear rechecked chain amd sprockets all 630 please help does this bike have a throw out bearing likd a car

David, would love to help you, but will need to have that translated into American English, with some punctuation added.

sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

It would be helpful to know what bike you are talking about
      sigpic
      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

82 gs750t? You sorta have a throw out bearing but it's different than car setup. Look at this parts layout. Often the nut holding clutch hub on comes loose and makes unpleasant noises.

1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Hey steve sorry about the spelling i am so concerned bike makes that whining noise from both covers sprocket side and clutch side . If i let off the gas when riding it goes away or if i push in clutch it goes away the noise is related with engine rpm

Comment

Working...
          X