Breather cover gasket templete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breather cover gasket templete

I am off to do a valve inspection next and found the valve cover gasket no problem but cant seem to find the Breather cover gasket and according to clymer I have to remove it. I know I can get gasket material from Autozone and I am a leatherworker so I have a bunch of half round and circular punches in various sizes. Does anyone have a pdf template?

Strange I cant find a gasket on ebay. A bunch for the 82' 1100E but none for my 82' 750

The gasket will likely stay stuck on, one corner of mine tore,but I just reused it. They are still avalilable new for about $8 at your local suzuki store.

If you're cheap like me, just use the cover as a template.
    1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Boriqua View Post
      I am off to do a valve inspection next and found the valve cover gasket no problem but cant seem to find the Breather cover gasket and according to clymer I have to remove it. I know I can get gasket material from Autozone and I am a leatherworker so I have a bunch of half round and circular punches in various sizes. Does anyone have a pdf template?

Strange I cant find a gasket on ebay. A bunch for the 82' 1100E but none for my 82' 750
      Should be the same one.
      sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
      1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
      2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Working...
      X