Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June botm

I now have a (LITERALLY) brand-new 1979 GS1000L

I said that to myself when I saw the pic. That looks like a brand new Bike ! Fantastic job.
    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Sweet lookin' bike!

Of course, I love the month of June...my bday month!

Ed
    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

The time, the work, the patience, the money......sometimes I hate you guys that get there.

Comment

I'm always amazed at the bikes they have for BOTM, each and every one of them is deserving of the title and this one fits in perfectly.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Working...
        X