Turbo Kits GS1150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbo Kits GS1150

Pro Boost in Finland, they appear to make a very nice turbo Kit, I have a few bikes all big bore drag (1428, 1500) and thought a Street Bike Turbo would make a nice Old mans Ride (Bought a 1984 GS 1150 ) Question is anyone have dealings with these gentlemen or have a Kit from them? They made over 500 horse with they're Katana ..Impressive!!

I have never installed a full kit from them but have played with their stuff quite a lot otherwise, tuned other's bikes with their parts etc. I have an exhaust manifold from them on my GS as well. Their kits are quite popular here in Finland.

In nutshell I would say that their kits are quite well thought out and functional. So they should offer good bang for a buck. On the other hand they may lack some "bling" that more expensive kits have. So if you are building an ultimate show bike you may find their aesthetic quality slightly lacking. But if you are just looking a healthy power increase for a street bike then they should be good choice.

Btw, as far as I know they don't have kit for GS engines on their standard product line. But I'm sure they can make one on request. Or alternatively you can probably adapt an oil cooled engine kit (GSX-R / Bandit) quite easily on a GS.
    Arttu
    GS1100E EFI turbo
    Project thread

Comment

Gotta love this forum. I chuckled to myself when I saw this thread. I thought what are the odds that a member has used a kit from Finland. Then a member from Finland shows up with experience with their kits.

Gotta love that!
      Jordan

1977 Suzuki GS750 (My first bike)
      2000 Kawasaki ZRX1100
      1973 BMW R75/5

Comment

Those kits look pretty nice and are priced reasonably for what you get, it would seem.
        "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
        ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
        1982 CB900f

Comment

Working...
        X