RIP Timothy Browning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Timothy Browning

It is with a heavy hear that I post this. I just received word that a buddy of mine, Tim Browning, passed away this weekend after being hit while on his bike a week earlier. He was not a member on here, but some of you may have seen the GS1100E that he had up for sale months back. He had owned GS's in the past but never registered on this site.

He and I worked for the same company for years without our paths crossing. Shortly after I got my bike, I was introduced to him by another colleague of ours who knew he was a rider as well. We got to talking and eventually went on a couple of rides together. He helped me out with a few things on my bike and offered advice and expertise during the many stages of my modifications.

He apparently was out riding near Langhorne, PA when he stopped on the shoulder and was struck by a car on Sunday, May 28th. He was in a coma for 7 says before passing this past Sunday. He is survived by his wife and 3 children.
    Last edited by Guest; 06-06-2017, 01:48 PM.

My condolences... Sorry to hear about that.
    Jedz Moto
    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
    1988 Honda GL1500-6
    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
    Originally posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

That is terrible news. Wishing his family well, sending you and them my condolences.
      "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
      ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
      1982 CB900f

Comment

RIP Tim. Condolences to those left behind.
        sigpic
        09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
        1983 GS1100e
        82\83 1100e Frankenbike
        1980 GS1260
        Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Mario, you have my condolences. Sorry to hear.
          sigpic
          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
          -Rusty old scooter.
          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Very sad. So sorry. My condolences.
            Current: 2014 BMW R1200GS, 2009 Triumph Tiger 1050, 1996 DR350SE
            Previous: 2022 GSX-S1000GT+, 2007 GSF1250SA Bandit, 2008 DL1000 V-Strom, 1977 GS750B

Comment

That is extremely sad to hear. Getting hit on the road is bad enough, but being hit parked on the side is inexcusable. Prayers for all involved.
              GSRick
              No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
              Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Mario, condolences to you on the passing of your friend.
                2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by gordinho80 View Post
                  My condolences.

Look Twice, Save a Life Flemington, NJ- Timothy S. Browning, 48, entered eternal life on Sunday, June 4, 2017 at St. Marys Medical Center in Langhorne, PA with loving family by his side. Tim was born in Plainfield, NJ to Thomas and Dorothy Vesuvio Browning. He resided in Flemington since

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                  GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
                  X