Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

81 GS550L Stage 3 Dynojets P#3314 No shipping to CA =( any advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

81 GS550L Stage 3 Dynojets P#3314 No shipping to CA =( any advice?

I checked on Z1 Enterprises site & they're out of stock and Dyno Jet will not ship to CA =| am I out of luck? How do my CA brothers do it out here?

I have an 81' Suzuki GS550 with stock exhaust & UNI Foam filters, bike is running like crap and bogs like crazy. Carbs have been cleaned and going to check valve clearances next. I felt that I should buy the stage 3 kit as well but I cant even get it lol!

Buy it and have it shipped to a friend out of state, then have him ship it to you? Ebay? Move to a less communist state?

Mark
    1982 GS1100E
    1998 ZX-6R
    2005 KTM 450EXC

Comment

True, about having a friend shipping it to me lol. I didnt think about that option. I did check eBay and non are available -_- haha. Yea, I wish CA was more chillaxx.. you should see how our gun laws are going down here ha!

Comment

Easy with the comments about Cali. (Don't take me serious, I'm giving you a hard time) I'm getting ready to fly to SoCal for my birthday next week. I also live on the east coast and could be that buddy who can ship it to you.

There's two Z1Enterprises...which one did you contact?

Ed
        GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
        GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
        Originally posted by GSXR7ED
        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

haha no offense taken, I'm sure you'll enjoy it down here in SoCal and Happy Birthday ! If you're into the foodie thing, there's a food festival every Sunday called Smorgasburg LA. I haven't been but went to something similar and it was pretty cool. It's getting hot down here too! I called a friend up in NY and she's down to ship it over to me, thank you though. I checked z1enterprises website and they said they're out of stock. I didnt know about the other one lol.
          Last edited by Guest; 06-22-2017, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X