Help with a Part Number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with a Part Number

i need help finding a pn for the carbs on my 1981 suzuki gs850glx. specifically, the pn for the plugs that cover the idle mixture screw. sorry but i've looked at the diagram a hundred times and can't for the life of me find the plugs. (it's probably just me but that diagram sucks! ) thanks in advance

Not only is there not a part# for the plug, there is not a part# for the mixture screw. The factory does not want that screw disturbed from the original settings.

Comment

TeamDar - Thanks for the info...and saving my sanity for at least today. I hadn't thought of it but the reason makes sense.

Comment

The plug is not just useless, it's worse than useless -- why would you want to reinstall it?
        1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
        2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
        2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
        Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

I don't know, maybe just to irritate or confound people.
          On the other hand, I noticed K & L includes a plug in their replacement mixture screw package. Maybe they'll sell me four without the rest of the kit.

Comment

Working...
          X