Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1982 Suzuki GS750E decals - cant find a source

hi,

I am unable to source OEM or reproduction frame side cover decals (orange/red) for a black 1982 GS750E.

if anyone has a source they have or can recommend that would be appreciated. Thanks

I have seen stickers on Etsy under suzuki motorcycle but I am not sure what decals you are looking for. My 82 has a plastic relief style badge but you may find what you are looking for there

Check out our suzuki motorcycles selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops.

They also have some other cool Suzuki swag.
    alex

Comment

81 black set on page 2 here..if its the same???

MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
      1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Diablo and Reproduction Decals do not have 82 GS750 decals. The 81 set is not same.

Comment

Oh those decals .. I dont have those. Pretty cool .. even if it seems a bit pricey.

Comment

side covers.jpg
            for reference - this is what I am looking for

Comment

It's pricey, but it looks like Babbit's has them.
              On the drawing parts 1-2 and 3-2 for the red.

Here are some links directly to the items:
              47111-49200
              47211-49200

Comment

those are the plastic side cover parts numbers not the graphics tape set. Thanks for checking

Comment

If you absolutely have to have the accurate stickers any graphics person worth 3 cents should be able to make you a file for cheapish and then you can have it produced by almost any graphics place. I worked for years with graphic designers and printers and if you send them the pix and measurements they need it would be cake. Only thing is they wont have access to the pms colors but better graphic designers are expert at matching. Were it me I would pay to have the graphics house install them. Its a gift I never did well and I was an exhibits person.

I might be tempted to ask the local MC shops who they recommend for pinstripers. Its just some perimeter lines and would be a breeze for a half way decent pinstriper.

Comment

Diablo ( reproduction decals ) will replicate any OEM parts someone will send them to copy. You might ring them up and see if your set will be free for supplying the parts. May even send them the complete body work and get you a full on set made for any future needs.
                    1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Has anyone here ever clear coated over the Diablo decals.
                      1981 GS1100E
                      1982 GS1100E

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Comment

Yes I have..no problems here

Comment

Check here: http://www.bdesigns.ca/Suzuki_1980s_Road_Decal_Page.htm

I bought some decals for my 1982 Katana from him. Reasonable prices, excellent quality.

Comment

Originally posted by metalfab View Post
                            Has anyone here ever clear coated over the Diablo decals.
                            I've clear coated over decals before without problems. They weren't from Diablo, but that shouldn't make any difference. Decals are made to be clear coated.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
                              Yes I have..no problems here
                              What type of clear did you use over the decals.
                              1981 GS1100E
                              1982 GS1100E

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Comment

Working...
                              X