GS1100- "Project NimRod"- Shafty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awall View Post
    Last year I saw a 82 GS1100GL (clean like you started with) max it’s bids over $2900 with meeting the reserve. I look forward to seeing what your auction ends at.

Comment

Awall,

before you sell it and forget all about it...do you have any idea what the
      part number is for the GS1100 GL Vance and Hines '4 into 1' header and silencer ?

Good luck with the baby...was up all night with the 2-year old, she didn't want to sleep...had to wake my wife because otherwise I would have killed the little one...on the other hand, saw an episode of Discovery's 'Senior vs Junior' while awake at 04.00 h...apparently a popular motorcycle television show in the US ?

best regards

G

Comment

The muffler was installed by PO and I don't know what the part number is..sorry.

Yeah, I started the auction at $960, which I feel was low but I'm hoping to have enough interest to get alittle bidding action going. Oh well ...we'll see. I have had over 250 views and have close to 20 watchers in less than 24 hours. I'm in position where I need it to go so someone might get it for a steal. It would be nice for it to approach $2000...but that is now out of my hands.

At least the bidders will have this whole build thread to review exactly what they are getting.

Comment

Even though I posted alot of final pics a couple pages back...I figured I'de post a couple more in case it sells. I don't think I posted any with the bum stop removed.

Comment

Its ashamed really.. Ya dont build a bike like this to sell it.
            It would have been way better to restore it to its original form if selling it was the intent.
            My .02.
            sigpic

82 GS850
            78 GS1000
            04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
            .................________-|___\____
            ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

yeah...problem was selling it wasn't the intent. I never thought of selling till last week when I got the baby news.

Comment

Working...
              X