X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
    Pretty cool project!

Ed
    Thanks Ed....has kept me semi sane this long CT winter....

Comment

Originally posted by 80GS1000 View Post
      Rotty-

That looks bad@$$!
      thanks Rotty...cant wait to ride it...gotta bleed the back brakes and fix a pinhole in the tank and hopefully it'll be ready

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Kaw View Post
        Amen to that! Give details, puh-leeeeeze! Or have you done a 'build thread'? If so, drop a link, would ya!
        -KR
        no build thread yet....I have plenty of pictures from the start to this point and even a power point up to a few weeks ago...i'll get around to it soon hopefully...it's been pretty much all cosmetic besides some brake caliper rebuilds...

Comment

Originally posted by gregp View Post
          Thanks Ed....has kept me semi sane this long CT winter....
          I like the side covers. You fabricated them I'm sure.

Ed
          GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
          GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
          Originally posted by GSXR7ED
          Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
            I like the side covers. You fabricated them I'm sure.

Ed

yes...I did...created a folder with some pics of the process in onedrive...not sure if the link will work...hopefully it does

Comment

yes...I did...created a folder with some pics of the process in onedrive...not sure if the link will work...hopefully it does
              https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhgqrTkbgVUd0Jd3U4EIBgSS625tvg
              Nice work!

The link worked for me.

Ed
              GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
              GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
              Originally posted by GSXR7ED
              Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

heres my work in progress, its changed a little since this was taken..
                I build Pipers

Comment

Dragged this back out, still lots to do. Other stuff getting in the way though.

Comment

Originally posted by thebrandonbeezy View Post
                    heres my work in progress, its changed a little since this was taken..
                    I do like the looks of the shortened/forward seat and tail of yours.....I've got a V-rod seat and some tarozzi rear set pieces on a shelf if I ever try that route {and acquire another cycle for two upping on}.

Comment

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhgqrTkbgVUd0Jd3U4EIBgSS625tvg
                      Nice metal forming...like the black mesh insert too...nice contrast. How'd you anchor the bottom of each cover though? {rare earth magnets...clip...?}

Comment

i got a zillion more but those show various angles
                        ...truck looks like an Apache...

Comment

Originally posted by drivera84 View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]47147[/ATTACH]

Here is my gs750
                          Holyshoot...that's the first GS I've seen with Shoei saddles! That's the style I'd do for added storage...and I know where a set is like that for $100 {with a key}...how'd you run the mounts? I don't think I'd copy you on the partial barkalounger[lol], but, the side saddles I might. {whats alittle more weight on my 850G?...}

Comment

Originally posted by 80GS850GBob View Post
                            I do like the looks of the shortened/forward seat and tail of yours.....I've got a V-rod seat and some tarozzi rear set pieces on a shelf if I ever try that route {and acquire another cycle for two upping on}.
                            I want to redo it on another frame. Insteadof chopping off the rear i want to just section out maybe like 5 inches. Itd be a little longer than what i have now and keep all the original bracketry and maybe even the rear inner fender. A true "if zuk had made the single seat gs"
                            I build Pipers

Comment

I was being impatient with it and didnt think it through you know.
                              I build Pipers

Comment

glad i never throw things away lol. Will be experimenting soon
                                I build Pipers

Comment

Working...
                                X