Paragon Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paragon Performance

I just finished doing business with Paragon Performance for the second time and couldn't be more pleased with their brake lines as well as their great service. If you call their 800 telephone number, you'll be dealing with a lady named Doris Tyo, who is absolutely charming.

Their brake lines are excellent, their prices are great and their shipping is fast and reasonable. Also.....if you decide to buy from them, be sure to mention that you're a GS Resources member and Doris will give you a 10% discount!
    1980 GS1100E....Number 15!

Originally posted by chuckycheese View Post
    I just finished doing business with Paragon Performance for the second time and couldn't be more pleased with their brake lines as well as their great service. If you call their 800 telephone number, you'll be dealing with a lady named Doris Tyo, who is absolutely charming.

Their brake lines are excellent, their prices are great and their shipping is fast and reasonable. Also.....if you decide to buy from them, be sure to mention that you're a GS Resources member and Doris will give you a 10% discount!
    I have used them for my stuff and they are great; I did not even know about the discount

Comment

Discount

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
      I have used them for my stuff and they are great; I did not even know about the discount
      I have a feeling that I'm the first member who ever got it, Jim. (I also think I was probably the first member to ever ask.)
      1980 GS1100E....Number 15!

Comment

Working...
      X