Cabot Trail Pics, July 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabot Trail Pics, July 2006

Oh joy and eleation!!! I have finally got a new hard drive in my laptop and all my software installed so I can update my website. \\/

For anyone interested, these are my pics from the Cabot Trail trip at the beginning of this month. I have a few panaramics I need to put up on the site, but I need to go out for a ride- I've been sitting at this damn machine for too long....

Enjoy: http://geoffreysworld.com/Past%20Events.htm#Cabot scroll to the bottom of the page.
    Currently bikeless
    '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
    '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

cabot trail

i'm moving to nova scotia in a month, boys have told me about that cabot trail, i'm almost sold my GS before I left, imagine my grief if i had to drive that road n a car after selling my bike!!! Glad it's coming with me! looks like mega fun. did you travel from the states to ride that road?

Comment

Great pics Jethro, thanks for sharing. Ray
      "Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded" -Yogi Berra
      GS Valve Shim Club http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=122394
      1978 GS1000EC Back home with DJ
      1979 GS1000SN The new hope
      1986 VFR700F2 Recycled

Comment

gr8 piccys m8 - thx

think Im gunna do a ride today - weather permitting...\\/

Comment

WOW!!!

Great ride....as usual when there are GS' involved.

Some great shots Geoff!

I wish................well maybe next time............

I had a good excuse this time :-D
          Keith
          -------------------------------------------
          1980 GS1000S, blue and white
          2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

Jethro,

Very nice photos! I particularly like the 1st one where the background is blurred! I can also see by the end of summer, you'll be dragging your knee!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xmishx
              Jethro,

Very nice photos! I particularly like the 1st one where the background is blurred! I can also see by the end of summer, you'll be dragging your knee!!!
              The first set of pics on that page are from last year at Deals Gap, that must be the one your talking about.

Glad everyone likes the pics. As motorcyclists, you owe it to yourself to make sure you ride that road in your lives.
              Currently bikeless
              '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
              '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Thanks for sharing!
                And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
                Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Thx for taking to time to put those up Geoff!

Comment

Thanks Jethro,

Those pics remind me of how nice that ride was and I will definately do it again.
                    1982 GS1000S Katana
                    1982 GS1100E

Comment

I too will be making that ride again, I had been on the trail in a cage before, but it simply does not compare to doing it on a bike.

I am not sure if we could do this as a yearly event or not, its a long haul for most. I guess it will depend on the amount of interest there is. I will definately go again, and as far as organizing it, there wasn't much to it, so that's not a big deal unless we get a really large group. I figure we can decide late this year or early next year.

Comment

I burned a lot of wife points on that ride, going away for 5 days on a holiday weekend and leaving the wife and kids at home. My wife did not even give me a hard time even once about the Cabot ride, but now when I want to go on other rides she brings it up. I don't think it could be a yearly event for me, but I will definately will go again.
                        1982 GS1000S Katana
                        1982 GS1100E

Comment

Awesome pics Geoff, now I'm even more bummed I didn't make it. Next time.

Comment

Working...
                          X