Anyone in Lafayette, Indiana?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in Lafayette, Indiana?

Anyone in Lafayette, Indiana? I'm going there to pick up a bike that I bought on ebay, and I found a guy that will bring it from New York. Where's a good place to meet up with the guy? A Denny's, or something liike that... close to the highway.

I lived in Lafayette until I moved a few miles south to Indianapolis about a year ago.

There's a Denny's at the intersection of State Highway 26 and Interstate 65, exit #172. If you're coming from the south, hang a left at the bottom of the ramp. You can't miss it.

There are also about a jillion other, better restaurants along 26 near the interstate, so depending on when you're meeting, you might want to adjourn someplace a little nicer.

You also got yer Meijer, yer Wally World and a passel of motels at that exit.
    1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Working...
    X