Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

found a place

Prices look good and lots of generic stuff to boot

Supplying new parts for Vintage Motorcycles! Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha and Harley-Davidson. Old Bike Barn has what you need for your vintage motorcycle project!

oldbikebarn.com

Best have a look in the deadbeat forum, caution is advised.
    1979 GS 1000

Comment

hit or miss

wholly gebus, thanks jknappsax this will be dully noted. though it sound as if though there getting better (updated system) with stuff.

Comment

those lying, thieving b@stards wont get any of my money. Two orders placed with them - both supposedly in stock. Neither order ever shipped - lots of phone calls and waited nearly 2 month for one of the orders before they finally admitted to not having the damned parts.

lies and broken promises. Avoid like the plague.

BTW, their prices suck - gouging expensive - checkout the Dyna prices - $155 for coils versus $149 for Dyna LIST PRICE! And you can get them for $120 or so from a couple of places.
        Last edited by Guest; 11-24-2006, 03:00 PM.

Comment

I really am glad to have found out about them, myself. I always try to go with the small business owner rather than, say Dennis Kirk, or MAW, if I can.
          I would rather order from a dealer than have to go thru all the bull##@ that guys have endured with oldbikebarn.

I thought I saw them on ebay, too, but I will STAY AWAY.

Comment

Working...
          X