PartsNMore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PartsNMore

On yet another recommendation from the fellows on the board I bought a top/bottom gasket kit from them. Cost was $66 for my bikes kit.

Note: they aren't always very communicative but in the end they got me my kit to me within two weeks. Still in the process of replacing me gaskets.

However, they seem like good people and definately should be considered in your purchasing choice. You will also find the 'PartsNMore' thread in technical info as well.

PartsNLess would be a better name - very slow responding to email - worthless response to questions (asked if a part would fit my bike, they said contact my dealer).

NO contact info on their web site - no phone number, no address.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
      PartsNLess would be a better name - very slow responding to email - worthless response to questions (asked if a part would fit my bike, they said contact my dealer).

NO contact info on their web site - no phone number, no address.
      I can understand the beef with communication I was annoyed about it myself in the end the end they did come through. Doing some extra research before ordering from them helps...I myself did a lot of reading to calm any concerns I had...but in the end they came through.

Comment

I've ordered from them several times and have not been disappointed. Reasonable prices, quick shipper.

Rick

Comment

I also have had parts from them and had them shipped to oz I had no problem got everything i could afford but wanted more. Knowing your bike and the parts n numbers helps when purchaseing from any internet sales company. Anyway hope you got what you needed and are mobile again.

Comment

Working...
          X