Tower Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tower Hill

Here's a little project that i did on the weekend that i thought i would share with you guys.
    I rode around an extinct volcano thats about 10 minutes from home that i often ride to just for a Sunday cruise.
    I made a camera bracket that is held by unscrewing one of the mirrors and onto the bracket for quick release.
    The music is also recorded by me combining my two hobbies of Playing guitar and motorbikes bikes.

Besure to give it a 5 star vote

Enjoy

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Nick

I like the Sloth ! Or whatever critter is up the tree. Did you say thats you on the guitar ? Hot licks !! Heres your five stars... * * * * * \\/
    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Cool vid!

I was gonna take a guess and say you ride a '80/81 GS750 or 1100, but I see it in your avatar. Cool blue.

Comment

Nice!!

What program did you use to make your opening credits....??

Bob T.
        Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
        '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Cool.
          Got a pic of the mount?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

bonanzadave
            Thats a koala up the tree and i was hopeing to catch a kangaroo also but there was none around on this day.
            Yes that is me on guitar and also bass and i did the drum programming on a small multitrack recorder.
            If it nice weather then i ride and if not then i record music.
            And a big thanks for the 5 stars

Tom MLC
            Yes it a GSX1100 81 and here's a pic for you to see the colour a bit better.
            Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.

The bike is also in the gallery under 81 models way down the bottom and its before i painted it about 4 months ago.

Baatfam
            It was a funny way to create the animation but a very easy one and your only limited to your imagination.
            I used Microsoft excell to draw the pictures of each scene and then copy and pasted each on to paintbrush and saved them as a jpeg file and then added the transitions and sounds in Movie Maker so no external programs from windows were used.
            You can check out the Excell pages if you like and just click on the pages below to see each scene.
            http://www.freewebs.com/nickabrahams/intro.xls.

tkent02
            Yes here's a pic for you and i only had a bracket off one of the mirrors so it takes a bit of the vibration out as i did have a flat bar across to both mirrors originally and bringing it back to one helped a lot.
            This road was very rough but as you can see i think it came out pretty good.
            Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.

Thanks for the views guys and the kind words and i hope to do some more soon when i attend some rallies and try to get some good action in them with some wet t-shirts for added entertainment
            Last edited by Guest; 01-18-2007, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X