Pro Source Motorsports Suzuki Dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro Source Motorsports Suzuki Dealer

After many, many hours cruising the Net comparing, the best place I have found so far is these folks located in Morris, Illinois. They have sent everything I have ordered in a timely manner and their prices are also better than the other folks I have shopped.

www.prosourcemotorsports.com

I have had Zero problems with these folks thus far.

Good Luck, Bruce

I wonder how their shipping charges might compare with flatoutmotorcycles.com?

I just compared my recent $19.46 small parts order from flatout, with prosourcemotorsports price of $20.98 for the same parts. The trouble is that flatout's shipping charge is $8 for my order. Shipping from Flatout on my previous 4 orders (up to $139) ranged from $6 to $14.

The price difference between the two was more pronounced on something like a wiring harness for my bike. $126 to $145 in flatout's favor.

Anyway, glad you have had a good experience with prosourcemotorsports. I'm always looking for bargins, since I seem to be building a brand new motorcycle, one piece at a time.

Comment

I'm about 20 mins from Prosource and have had excellent results ordering from them. I usually do customer pickup but when I did order 150 + worth of parts they even threw in a free t-shirt.

Comment

Working...
      X