Motorcyclesuperstore.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motorcyclesuperstore.com

In recent weeks I've ordered a bunch of parts and accessories from this site. Including a Vance and Hines exhaust, Dynojet stage 1/3 kit, K & N Air Filter, and a Dowco Cover.
    Everything was on sale and orders over $75 came with free shipping. I had a total of 3 separate orders and everything shipped within 2 days of order confirmation with the exception of the air filter and jet kit. The air filter was on back order from their vendor, which they politely explained to me when I called customer service to find out why one of my orders had not shipped yet after a week went by. It shipped two days after I called, and arrived today.
    When the orders ship you get an email notification with Fedex tracking number.
    All in all it seems that MCsuperstore.com is a pretty good place to order stuff from.=D>
    Since 1979, J&P Cycles has been the go-to for die-hard motorcyclists who know aftermarket expertise when they see it. Learn more about our stores & online shop!

Rj
    Last edited by Guest; 04-24-2007, 03:17 AM.

I ordered my tires from them, placed the order on a Sunday before a holiday AND STILL GOT THE ORDER IN TWO DAYS.. I'll use them again.

Comment

thats how you keep customers

Another great place to do business with. I ordered all my riding gear from them and couldn't be happier. fast shipping good prices and they send you an email when its shipped. flatout, are you listening?

Comment

Working...
      X