Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for hotels in Breckenridge, Co.

Hello all,

I'm going to be touring thru colorado next month and I'm looking for suggestions on where to stay in breckenridge for a few days. It appears most hotels are near the ski slopes and I'm looking for a place downtown where we can walk to shops and restaurants. Does anyone familiar with the area have any suggestions? You can email me directly if you like at billpat@comcast.net

Thanks,
    Bill

lodging

I lived in Vail for the last 4 years (40 minutes away) and i have some friends that are in the lodging business, though this would be vail and not breck. most of their properties are in east vail (10 minute bus to town) but the pool and hot tubs are real nice w/ a good mountain coverage. Tim and Lenny have a company called gore creek properties. They are good guys and am shure they will hook you up (let them know that we are on-line user group friends (it's mud season now so everything is inexpensive anyway).
    be careful of antelope and deer at dusk...lots of critters on the roads at dawn and dusk! There are some great rides through there. i'm jealous!

joe ryan

Comment

Working...
    X