Flat Out Motorcyles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flat Out Motorcyles

Okay. This may have been said before, but I am so torked at this point that I feel the need to vent.
    Flat Out Motorcycles.com sucks!

I bought a set of levers from this company. Really, just levers! Not anything complicated. For a total of 20 some odd american dollars.

IT has taken them 5 weeks to deliver. Here is where it gets really stupid. The require a LIVE SIGNATURE for delivery. Well guess what I and my significant other work for a living. IT is america after all. So I have to go FETCH my delivery at the closest UPS location because we cant be here for a live signature delivery. Are these guys for real? I buy stuff on line all of the time! None of it even needs a signature. Let alone a LIVE signature! Don't they get that people work for a living? Specially those of us that ride?
    Me, I refuse to do business with that clan any longer.

I have a very reliable local dude that would have gotten the parts to me in half the time but I would have to go FETCH them. Seeing as I am still FETCHING them I guess I should just go with this guy. If your from the springfield, MA area give me a ring and I will put you in touch with him. I would have used him but I thought it would be great if I could get my parts DELIVERED! Seeing as I still have to fetch them I will go with my local contact.
    Stay away from Flat out. They dont really care that you need parts...it's all about them.
Working...
X