Calling DIBS on this motor!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling DIBS on this motor!!

Hey guys I REALLY need this motor, and i would like to not pay a fortune for it so if ya see it, please dont bid me out on it!!! Thanks!!
    TCK
    ebay user ID jpipes44

The cheapest you will get it for is $374 due to shipping. Don't you think that's steep?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottMc1100L View Post
      The cheapest you will get it for is $374 due to shipping. Don't you think that's steep?
      Not when you cant find em around here..

Comment

And he won!
        1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
        1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

I did! Its actually been here a while, awaiting the weather to break to go into the cafe project. Valves have all been adjusted into spec (that was a bit of a chore actually, as the intakes were WAY out, one was THREE shim sizes out:shock I have yet to hear her run, but she's been given the going over, complete visual inspection short of pulling the head (which i helped and learned to do on an 850 motor tonight, see Steve's soon to be thread, good story there) All bolts have been changed over to allen head, shes got the full spit and polish, and shines like the top of the Chrysler building. Lets hope she runs as well

Comment

TCK,
            we should trade houses for a week or so. The motor you bought is about 2.5 hours from my front door and I always find bikes in Ohio I want. Weird how that works. Congrats on the win!

Cory

Comment

That is pretty crazy. I couldnt find squat i wanted a week ago. Finally someone of the board in Indiana has a bike that i will run thru fire to buy. im stoked!

Comment

yes, tis the time for bike sellers to start showing up in my area. Seattle Craigslist goes from about 5 pages a day to 10-12 pages for the next few months. If anyone is looking, now is the time to buy and find in your caes.

Cory

Comment

Working...
                X