• Show
Clear All

New bike shop in Colorado Springs, CO

Front Range Cycles
    1812 East St Vrain
    Colorado Springs, CO 80909
    719-302-4579
    frontrangecycles@bresnan.net

I brought my wheels & tires in and these guys really helped me out and mounted and balanced my new tires for $15/wheel!
    They're just getting opened up but already they have a nice selection of bikes and Clint & Kevin are some friendly guys. Check em out.

BTW their shop rate is $40/hr.

Will they work on 25 year old bikes?

I get all my parts from Rocky Mountain, just orderd my stator cover gasket from them 2 days ago. However they will NOT do any work on my bike (82 GS650G). Even something as basic as fork seals. Come on...how different can fork seals be between our bikes and current bikes?!?!?

Comment

Hi jbs80106.

Front Range WILL work on your bike or any other bike for that matter. Well they did say yesterday that their mechanic doesn't like the Goldwings. :P

I have nothing against Rocky Mountain but I've never seen them to have the best prices on anything including shop rates. They do have lots of sexy machines tho.

Comment

That beats almost any of the rates of garages in denver, though Faster Motorsports near Dtown is pretty good, $20 even for a tube replacement!
        -Freuder

Originally posted by ggreenfield View Post
        Front Range Cycles
        1812 East St Vrain
        719-302-4579

I brought my wheels & tires in and these guys really helped me out and mounted and balanced my new tires for $15/wheel!
        They're just getting opened up but already they have a nice selection of bikes and Clint & Kevin are some friendly guys. Check em out.

Comment

where is St. Vrain? I live and work on the West side of Colorado Springs around Garden of the Gods......I need some guys to talk to about some custom projects I'm working on at this time....

need to meet some of you local springs guys too so we can go on a ride together......

Paul

Comment

I'm so glad there are Colorado Springs members around that don't answer back!

Comment

Originally posted by ggreenfield View Post
              Front Range Cycles
              1812 East St Vrain
              719-302-4579

BTW, their shop rate is $60/hr!!!

Comment

Working...
              X