Philly "Toys for Tots"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philly "Toys for Tots"

too early for this but there is a ride in Philly around October for the childrens hospital of Philadelphia. a lot of bikers there and they close part of a highway for it. will update with more details for whoever wants to ride.

Yeah keep us updated...that would be a great ride for a great cause.

Comment

I did that ride once. It was amazing. Police blocked off streets for us. Had to be a thousand bikers. Hospital had special parking for us. We lined up and walked our gifts into the hospital and placed them in huge bins. Wasn't really cold that day at all.

Fall up home was my favorite season. Born and raised in Chester and lived in Lower Bucks before I moved to Florida a little over a year and a half ago. Miss the city. Love the Reading Terminal Market, Italian Market and Chinatown. Don't miss the winter.

Comment

Winter wasn't too bad this year, I lived in Florida for 5 years, I wouldn't move there again. The summers are really brutal.
        1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
        1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

update: ride is November 2. Starts at 9, ride begins at Noon.

Comment

i figured that us jersey GSers could meet somewhere, perhaps at a diner, then we could go over. of course any one else is welcome too!

Comment

Working...
            X